I know we weren't supposed to use difficult fabrics, but I got this for 80% off, so I wasn't worried if I messed it up. There were a few hiccups along the way, but the end result worked out well. It's a little too big around the waist, but it just rides a little lower than I wanted. Still wearable, though. I will adjust the waist when I make another. I didn't want to move the zipper to the back, but I wanted an inseam pocket, so I just put one on the right side. I like not having a seam in the back. This was the first invisible zipper I've done, and I bought the cheap plastic Coats&Clark invisible zipper foot (for about $4). It worked flawlessly! Hooray! I can't wait until warmer weather, so I can make more of these in cotton! I am anxious to try it with a lining. Thanks for a great class!!