What was your source for this sewing project? Online Photo or Website Name of website or photo Vogue 8815 Link to website or photo voguepatterns.mccall.com/v8815-products-22897.php?page_id=866&search_control=display&list=search What are you most proud of? Slapping that &*^%$#)@!!! coated linen into shape as I used it as piping and binding. I love the way it looks but it is tricky to work with. Even for all the fiddling with fit and design, this top only took me about 4 hours total to make, and probably cost under $25. What advice would you give someone starting this project? Remember that when you are making something that does not yet exist, expect some trial and error. I originally had coated linen bias binding all around the lower edge of this top, and it took quite a bit of time to apply it and I did it well. It looked great just laying flat on my ironing board, but when hung vertically on a hanger or on me it made the top look wonky when worn, with the peplum flouncing strangely. The binding was too stiff and wiry compared to the very soft rayon challis. So, I cut it all off, narrow hemmed the lower edge, and the flare and drape of the front peplum and back looked SO much better. In a firmer fabric, this might not have happened, but then again, all that flouncy stuff drapes nicely in challis. My top talked to me and finally, I listened.