test
Project

Marcus's Blanket

Project Description

What are you most proud of? I want the blanket to have a more finished and neat look, so I added the cotton print as lining. Really pleased with the decision. This is my first sewing project after a long hiatus (I am not an experienced sewer to start with), so before physically starting, I had quite a long mental preparation and planning. The project itself is actually not a difficult one. The most consuming part turned out to be the binding. I have made bias binding before ... but have long forgotten how. So that took me some time to figure out. Then attaching the binding is harder than I thought ... mainly because of the many curves. When Margot gets the blanket, she will find some wonky places along the binding ... and I hope she doesn't mind ... LOL!

What you will need

  • 1 yd flannel print from Joanne's as the main fabric; 1 yd cotton print from stash as the lining; 28" x 28" blue fabrics from stash for bias binding

Q&A with AgnesB

No completed Q&As yet.

Tags