After taking Suzy's class,I hacked my favorite blouse pattern to change it from darts to Princess seams in the front and back. Then I cut the back at the waist to create a pleated lower back panel. I did this before I took her class on developing peplums; it turned out okay but I would've done a better job and not struggled as much, had I taken that class beforehand. After making several mock-ups, I used Kona cotton with cotton lawn for underlining and interfacing, as I was a little afraid of a see through potential on the white blouse. Initially I didn't really want to topstitch, wanted a cleaner look, but cut one of the buttonholes too far (oops!) so I did a decorative stitch just between the buttonholes, to sew that mistake shut!! An oops becomes a design element.....again!