Thanks for your comments :) I did not want to waste a t-shirt for this project, so I wore my regular underwear. On top of that I used a large garbage bag in which I cut a hole for the head and two holes for the arms to go through. Next we used duct tape in a couple of places: the cross your heart bra area, the waist and the lower edge. This was just to give us a starting point because the bag was slippery and the paper tape was arguing with us hehe. After that it did start working and sticking and progress was being made. We pulled the tape quite tight and smoothed out a LOT. When cutting me out we just used care not to cut my underwear. The form is stiff, but I personally think it needs to be stuffed unless you're hanging it over a smaller dressform. The seam up the back is not as strong and causes a "bending" point if it is not supported from the inside. As for the stand.... first we closed in the neck and the armholes, then we made the "T" with wood. We turned the dressform up-side-down and inserted the "T" support, also upside down. Then we stuffed with pillows, old batting, whatever and finished off with some cans of expanding foam insulation. After all was dry and finished we made a "bottom" horizontal closure which had a cutout for the wood stand to come through. We made a base piece with wheels and then hubby measured the dressform and me so that he could match her height to my own. He attached the dressform to the stand and all that was needed was a covering. I intended to leave it uncovered, but ended up using and old t-shirt to make a covering for it because I like the pinnable surface. There are many, many videos online out there for making a custom dressform. Take a look around and find something that will work for you. It is so worth it! Good luck.