Modern dresden wheel

Project Description

What are you most proud of? The most difficult part was the blades where I had two different fabrics. At first I had three blade that were entirely green. This didn't look quite right. I got out my water soluable fabric pen and drew a line where the sky should end and grass should start. Then I got out my seam ripper and picked these blades apart. Adding a 1/4" on for seam allowace I cut the blades and then added in the second fabric. Once stiched back together I was happy with the final result. I am also glad that I took the time to stitch this one on by hand. There is enough to look at in this block without top stitching. I think top stitching would have taken away from the over all look of this block.

What you will need

  • Moda "California girl" fat quarter bundle

Q&A with gloria_friesen

No completed Q&As yet.

Skill Level