What are you most proud of?
Using my free hand drawing skills to draw and anchor, a life preserver and a rope and develope a way of quilting them. This brought the quilt all together.
What you will need
- I used hand dyed material from my stash. This material I hand dyed in February 2011.
- I also used painted blocks given to me already painted
and scraps that looked like water
given to me by my friends in Lethbridge.
- I used hexicon blocks from April block of the month.
- I used my talent of drawing to draw items tying in the theme of ships on the plain blocks.
- I also used my free motion quilting skill to quilt these shapes and patterns.