This toy is reversible! First, it's an egg just waiting to hatch. Then, turn it inside out, and it transforms into an irresistible little penguin! Like all of my patterns, this sewing pattern includes step-by-step photos, written instructions, and templates. You'll be able to make this adorable Penguin & Egg Reversible Softie with ease! This project comes together with just a little bit of fabric and a little bit of time, and the results are so adorable. I think you're going to love this toy! I recommend using fleece for this project because it is soft, a bit stretchy, vibrantly colored, and inexpensive. Other fabrics may be substituted, but fleece is recommended. The Penguin & Egg Reversible Softie pattern was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2013. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission. Thank you! ***** You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item's tags and listings. BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY Basting Sewing a straigth stitch on a sewing machine Sewing two pieces right sides together SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS 6 inches x 6 inches