Make the back of your quilt as pretty and interesting as the front with easy ideas from this free mini-class by renowned quilter Elizabeth Hartman.
You've spent considerable time and creative energy on the front of your quilt; make the back a work of art, too. In this FREE mini-class, renowned quilter Elizabeth Hartman, author of the popular quilting blog Oh, Fransson!, show you easy ways to create several styles of quilt backs that will complement the fronts. Whether you're a traditional quilter or lean toward modern styles, you'll find tips and techniques here that will make your finished quilts stand out. Sign up for Creative Quilt Backs today!
What You'll Learn:
* Simple calculations for planning your quilt back and determining fabric quantities
* Piecing together large-scale prints for dramatic effect
* Using a pieced strip to break up negative space
* Floating a block with the help of a scaled drawing
* Using your design wall to build a patchwork back with scraps from your stash
We want you to enjoy every minute of your Craftsy experience. So if you're not thrilled just let us know. We'll make it right.