Today we shall deepen the cookie butter craze. The stuff that’s out there is good, but today, you and I, we will make one better! I’ve made my own irresistible cookie butter recipe using the infamous Girl Scout Samoas cookies, also known by some as Caramel Delights.
Samoas are crisp cookies coated in caramel, coconut and dark chocolate. It’s the perfect mixture of sweet coconutty caramel. My Samoas cookie butter recipe is the perfect foundation or topping to each and every one of your edible guilty pleasures.
Make cookie magic with this incredible cookie butter recipe!
After attempting this cookie butter recipe, you will never look at this Girl Scout cookie the same ever again. Not only is it ridiculously delicious, it only requires three ingredients, THREE! Plus, it also only takes literally five minutes to make. FIVE minutes!
I’m so excited to share this recipe, can’t you tell?
See these beautiful cookies? Place them in a food processor.
Process them until they’ve become a fine crumb.
Now here are your other two ingredients. Condensed milk and evaporated milk. Simple enough.
Stream the condensed milk into the food processor as it’s whirling. It’ll cause everything to ball up.
Add a couple of tablespoons of evaporated milk to smooth it out and make it the perfect consistency.
Now what to do with my Samoas cookie butter?
You might be thinking, -now what? There are many uses for this cookie butter, aside from eating spoonfuls at a time –not that you’d need other ways to eat it! Here are some suggestions.
Use cookie butter as a binder for cake pop making! This would be an amazing hint of flavor for your cake pop dough. You can also use it as a pastry, croissant or cupcake filling or slather the goodness over the goodness; dollop on top!
Drizzle it over fruit, spread it on pancakes, waffles or toast. Use Samoas cookie butter in your blended milk shakes or as a topping for ice cream sundaes.
My most favorite way of eating my Samoas cookie butter is spreading it into a sugar cone before scooping my favorite ice cream on top!
You can even gift this to a friend, neighbor or teacher by cutting out the cookie insignia on the box and gluing it onto your jar with a pretty ribbon! Share the delicious love!
Girl Scouts Samoas Cookie Butter Recipe
- 1 box Samoas cookies (7.5 oz)
- ¼ cup condensed milk
- 2-3 tablespoons evaporated milk
Loving this tutorial? Download the directions and ingredients in printable PDF form (FREE!), and enjoy the recipe anytime, anywhere, forever!
1. In a food processor, ground the contents of one box of Girl Scouts Samoas cookies to fine crumbs.
2. While processing, add condensed milk slowly in a stream. This will form a thick ball with the ground cookie crumbs.
3. Once all of the condensed milk has been incorporated, add one tablespoon at a time of the evaporated milk until desired thickness has been achieved. Using two tablespoons will yield the consistency of rich peanut butter. Add an additional tablespoon of evaporated milk for a softer spread.
4. Keep refrigerated in an airtight jar or container for up to two weeks.