Patterns and instructions for a simple hand puppet, and a dozen different outfits.
You can create a variety of people, from little girls to grandmas, just by using different hair patterns on the same basic body and head, and by making them different clothes.
- 1/2 yard non-ravelling flesh-colored fabric
- 1/2 yard non-ravelling lining
- 1/2 yard craft batting (optional)
- one felt square (or 1/4 yard of fairly stiff, non-ravelling fabric) for hair
- scraps of felt for faces
- 1/2 yard sew-on hook and loop tape
- 1/8 yard of fabric for legs (may match clothing or flesh-colored fabric)
- 1/2 yard of fabric for clothes
- matching thread
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Some particular puppets or clothes require specific notions, as described in the pattern