Introducing Bubble Narwhals/ Whales!
They're Round, Fat, Poke-able, Huggable, Squeezable, Throwable, and ADORABLE!
Final product measures about 4-4.5 inches without the tail or horns
- Detailed step by step easy to follow instructions
- Corresponding colored photographs illustrating each step
- six whole pages!
- live support! ( I'm here to help if you have any questions along the way, just send me a message :) )
- Can be made for less than a dollar each! :O
- Beginner to intermediate
- Sewing machine recommended
- Tiny bit of hand sewing required for closing and attaching eyes/horns.
- Great for beginner plush makers with sewing knowledge :)
- Great as project with kids. (they can trace and cut patterns while adult sews)
- ~30 minutes to make for experienced sewers
- ~60 min to make for beginners
This pattern is for personal use ONLY, It CANNOT be re-sold, reproduced, or shared without my consent. You may NOT sell the finished product in limited quantities.
OR you can make a truck load and give it out to family and friends ;) Everyone will love you for it, I guarantee it!