PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
FAIRY sewing pattern.
The listing is for a PDF sewing pattern, that is just a click to download and made to print on a regular home printer, A4 size paper.
Finished toy is 15.75? / 40 cm tall. You can enlarge/reduce the pattern if you require something larger/smaller.
* A detailed tutorial with step by step instructions (37 pages, 124 color photographs).
* Full size pattern pieces printable on A4 size paper.
* A list of material required.
* Suitable fabrics.
* Two metric systems: inches and cm.
* Hints and tips for sewing and stuffing throughout.
Skills you need:
This pattern is suitable for a confident beginner / advanced sewer. Skills required include straight and zigzag stitching and hand sewing (invisible/ladder stitch, running and basting stitch).
The pattern is available as an instant download after payment. You will receive an email with a download link once your payment is complete.
Feel free to sell any of your finished products. It is appreciated if you credit the design to FlyingCrocs and list the shop link: www.flyingcrocs.com
Thanks for stopping by!