This toys is reversible! First, it's an egg just waiting to hatch. Then, turn it inside out, and it transforms into an irresistible little chick!
So much fun to play with and a perfect gift.
This project comes together with just a little bit of fabric and a little bit of time, and the results are so adorable. I think you're going to love this toy!
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:??
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.?
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.?
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.?
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.?
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item's tags and listings.
I am a plush pattern designer, craft book author, and sewing teacher. I design patterns for stuffed animals from my home studio in Wellesley, Massachusetts. Sewing dolls and toys is my passion! I ...
I am a plush pattern designer, craft book author, and sewing teacher. I design patterns for stuffed animals from my home studio in Wellesley, Massachusetts. Sewing dolls and toys is my passion! I strive to make my patterns easy to follow by including step-by-step photos all along the way and writing clearly. My toys are clever and fun to sew. I think you're going to love making them! You are welcome to sell the toys made from my patterns!
Since 2005 I've been sharing my ideas on design, technique and the culture of craft through my blog (whileshenaps.typepad.com). I have a master's degree in education from Harvard and taught middle school social studies in Mississippi and Massachusetts before becoming a textile artist and the mother of three girls.
My daughters, now age 8, 6, and 18 months, are the happy recipients of all of her prototypes!
My first book, The Artful Bird: Feathered Friends To Make and Sew, was an ALA Booklist top ten craft book of 2011 and I have a new book coming out about soft toy design! It will be published by Lark in May of 2013.