Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic sewing (straight line, zigzag)
- Basic Embroidery
A great pattern for a beginner and a quick and easy project for the advanced sewer.
Clara is a fun, cuddly penguin that loves to be hugged. You can use a variety of fabrics to create an entire colony of penguins! Small children love holding Clara and taking her along on their many adventures. A penguin is actually very good for adventuring!
This listing is for a PDF pattern to make a cuddly, soft and sweet penguin stuffy.
(c) June and July 2012
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Sewing Machine
- Polyester/Cotton Stuffing
- Fat Quarter of Cotton or Linen Fabric
- Fat Quarter of soft Minky or Fleece
- Half a Sheet of Orange or Yellow Felt
- 7"x7" Square of Lightweight Fusible Interfacing
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Coordinating Thread (most likely white and orange/yellow)