Basic Skills Necessary:
- Sew on knit fabrics
- Sew small curved seams
Baby Glips are a smaller version of my original Glip.
The Glip was the first stuffed animal I ever designed. It is loosely based on a dinosaur and turtle. Glips are sweet and gentle creatures and are a character in my story and coloring book "Glips Snodagers and Wallywogs".
Because of the beaded eyes the Glip is not recommended for children under the age of 3.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- H: 7 1/2 inch (19cm)
- W: 11 inches (28cm)
- 3/8 yard (.35m) textured knit fabric for body
- 3/8 yard (.35m) textured knit fabric for contrast
- Two size 6/0 (large) black seed beads for eyes
- Sewing Machine
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Removable marking pen or pencil
- Matching threads
- Hot Glue or other quick set glue
- 3 1/2 inch (9cm) soft sculpture, doll making needle
- Sewing needle small enough to fit through bead
- Chopstick or turning tool