PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
PATTERN BY PETITBEBE
Adult sleep eye mask.
This pattern is a very quick sew so whip some up for your friends and family too!
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
- 34 cm (13 3/8 inches) soft stretchy 6 mm (1/4 inch) knitted elastic.
- Suitable fabric for main pieces (e.g. cotton, knit, satin, silk etc)
- Suitable fabric for lining pieces (batting, wadding, micro fleece etc)
- Sewing machine
- Sharp needle (or ball point needle if sewing knit).
- Regular A4 or Letter printer paper and a printer for printing the pattern piece at the end of this tutorial
- Step by step instructions
- Color photos
- Computer drafted pattern piece
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Your eBook will be instantly downloadable in .pdf format, and you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. No paper copy will be mailed. This document is set up to print correctly on both A4 and Letter paper.
***This listing is for the Adult Sleep Eye Mask PDF pattern only, not the finished product.***
eBbook is copyright PetitBebe 2011 - 2014. All rights reserved. This eBook and its contents are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws; any reproduction of this eBook or any portion thereof, including electronic transmission to third parties, is strictly prohibited. Items produced using the information in this eBook may be used for personal use, as well as for sale in limited quantities by in-home sewers. We request that items produced for sale state that they are made from a PetitBebe eBook pattern.
PetitBebe is run by Vicki Stoner - a mother of 3 based in Auckland, NZ. Inspired by her children to create fun and funky clothing and entertainment creations, PetitBebe's pattern range starts at infants and goes right through to tweens.