Kindle Fire HD 7 Cover Stand Pattern

from StudioCherie

Add your comment:

Stephanie Fuller on craftsy.com
Stephanie Fuller  July 2, 2014 11:10 PM

Any love for iPad users in the pipeline? I have an iPad4, and a pattern for it would (I believe) also fit earlier iPads, though I'm not sure about iPad Air. I would be happy to provide measurements, pics, etc if you are interested.

Cherie Killilea on craftsy.com
Cherie Killilea  July 3, 2014 9:11 PM

Thanks for asking Stephanie. I made and tested one for the iPad and the tablet is just too heavy to make it stand up well if you are using it. I am not going to work on it any more. You would have to put a stiff board in the part where I am using peltex, and it makes it harder to put together.

spitzmel2324856 on craftsy.com
spitzmel2324856  April 16, 2014 9:20 AM

Hello!
I received a Kindle Fire HDX 7" as a gift. Do you know if this pattern will work for it? I think they are so cute!! Thanks!

Cherie Killilea on craftsy.com
Cherie Killilea  April 23, 2014 6:48 PM

You would have some moving around of openings and such to make it work. The size stayed pretty close (the new ones are slightly thinner) but they moved the power button and the volume and speakers. . Thanks for asking!

JaneyQuilts on craftsy.com
JaneyQuilts  March 16, 2014 3:20 PM

I love this stand! Might you please consider making this pattern for the ipad mini 2? I have your checkbook/tablet pattern for when I'm on the go but would love something like this for at-home use :) Many thanks for the consideration :)

Cherie Killilea on craftsy.com
Cherie Killilea  March 18, 2014 0:31 AM

It doesn't work the same for any of the iPads :( Thanks for asking about it

sseuroflyer on craftsy.com
sseuroflyer  September 29, 2013 6:16 AM

Any chance for a kindle paperwhite pattern?

Cherie Killilea on craftsy.com
Cherie Killilea  January 10, 2014 8:51 AM

Oh, sorry I did not see this message until now. The paperwhite doesn't have the space I need to do a frame like this. There is a really skinny part at the bottom that just doesn't let the stabilizer do the job.

Lisa C. on craftsy.com
Lisa C.  June 2, 2013 10:29 AM

I am interested in doing this pattern but I have the Kindle Fire HD 8.9. Can I adapt this pattern to the larger size or do you have a pattern for the larger size?

Cherie Killilea on craftsy.com
Cherie Killilea  June 7, 2013 8:53 AM

Lisa, Thanks for asking. I drew up the 8.9 by hand so I could start making them. Let me see about getting it in a format you can use. It is a little tricky to draw the frame part just right. Sorry to be slow getting back to you here. Cherie

Lisa C. on craftsy.com
Lisa C.  June 14, 2013 8:07 AM

Thank you! I am still interested and looking forward to hearing from you!

sewnjo on craftsy.com
sewnjo  July 27, 2013 3:51 PM

I am also interested the Kindle Fire 8.9 pattern.

Hana York on craftsy.com
Hana York  January 8, 2014 3:00 AM

I love this pattern and have just got the kindle fire 8.9 for Christmas - hope you still consider making up this pattern.

Kindle Fire HD 7 Cover Stand Pattern Pattern