Stocking Advent Calendar

from Trillium Design

Add your comment:

sandrarobben on craftsy.com
sandrarobben  September 27, 2013 2:44 AM

Thank you for posting the pattern! And since we're expecting our 4th child I will be making this for this year's Advent. The other children will love it.

jfaypayne1680520 on craftsy.com
jfaypayne1680520  September 13, 2013 11:10 AM

Is there a way I can sign in without using the media network?

I only wish to access a pattern and have a look without the World being bombarded with messages they did not give permission for.

Trillium Design on craftsy.com
Trillium Design  September 25, 2013 2:50 PM

I completel understand. You can go to the blogpost for this pattern and get the pattern directly through there. Here's the link: http://trilliumdesign.blogspot.com/2010/11/stocking-advent-calendar-tutorialpart-1.html

jfaypayne1680520 on craftsy.com
jfaypayne1680520  September 27, 2013 0:29 AM

Many thanks

Teresa Johnson on craftsy.com
Teresa Johnson  May 11, 2013 3:51 PM

Yup same problem here. Very frustrating!!!

Trillium Design on craftsy.com
Trillium Design  September 25, 2013 2:53 PM

I'm so sorry about this. When i posted this pattern initially i had it in my drafts -i had no idea that my drafts were visible to the craftsy community - that is why you were all getting the Marin'ers compass pattern which i had put in there just as a test upload. I never intended this pattern to be made public at the time - so sorry about this. I have since updated the pattern and you should find the correct one in there now. My apologies.

Bee Spunky on craftsy.com
Bee Spunky  December 13, 2012 8:16 PM

I also get the Mariner's Compass Pattern.

Trillium Design on craftsy.com
Trillium Design  September 25, 2013 2:53 PM

karencford on craftsy.com
karencford  December 5, 2012 1:48 PM

I'm having same problem!

Trillium Design on craftsy.com
Trillium Design  September 25, 2013 2:53 PM

sandrarobben on craftsy.com
sandrarobben  October 29, 2012 5:41 PM

I love your pattern and the simplicity, referring to expecting a baby.
On your blog I found the beautiful tutorial for this Advent Calendar, but when I open the Craftsy Pattern I get the Kaleidoscope Mariner's Compass.

craftycool on craftsy.com
craftycool  October 30, 2012 4:39 PM

Yes, I am having the same issue. Thanks.

shellyhar1012989 on craftsy.com
shellyhar1012989  November 13, 2012 8:50 AM

Yes i am to. Thanks

Nemetona on craftsy.com
Nemetona  December 10, 2012 3:36 AM

Same issue here :( I get a mariner's compass :(

Somrommet on craftsy.com
Somrommet  December 10, 2012 3:26 PM

I got the wrong pattern too... Mariner's compass in stead of the stockings.

janmkelly1185551 on craftsy.com
janmkelly1185551  April 20, 2013 6:58 AM

Same here; do not get the pattern specified.

corinnamu627739 on craftsy.com
corinnamu627739  May 11, 2013 7:30 AM

I was getting nuts and thought it was my fault.. what a relief that you all had the same problem... but what a pitty.. love to make it

Trillium Design on craftsy.com