This set of sewing guides included all 9 of my pillow sewing guides. Each one has full instructions with simple clear text and lots of close up photographs to show you every step of the way. They are all suitable for a beginner who has basic knowledge of using a sewing machine to stitch straight and zigzag seams. Lots of tips are included throughout the sewing guides and advice on the best fabric to use, including details of all quantities required.
You will receive:
1 Basic Envelope Pillow Cover, a quick and easy way to make simple pillow without a zip, they have a deep crossover on the back and use less than 1yard of fabric.
2. Bow Pillow, this cover has a front opening fastened by a bow with a lining panel just behind the opening to show a hint of contrasting fabric.
3. Oxford Pillow Cover, a very easy to make pillow cover with a wide panel all around, a crossover back closure and all the seams enclosed.
4. Ruffle Pillows, how to add lots of rows of ruffles to the borders of your bedding pillows.
5. Felt Ruffle Border Pillows. Here I will show you how to add a wide border of felted ruffles to the side of a rectangular shaped pillow.
6. Felt Ruffle Pillow, this guide will show you how to creat a pillow with a front that is completely covered in felt ruffles.
7. Contrast Tied Pillow, easy to make square pillow with a side opening fastened by a neat bow.
8. Union Jack Pillow, layered strips of fabric across the front make a simple Union Jack design on this square pillow.
9. Zipped Pillows, two methods are included, basic zip insertion for a beginner and concealed zip method for the more experienced sewer.
The perfect set of instructions to fill your home with lots and lots of beautiful pillows. Take a look at our website over at Lillyblossom.co.uk for lots of photographs of the pillows made in different fabrics.
My name is Helen Newton and I am based in Cheshire in the UK. Fabric is my passion and I love to create beautiful yet practical items from designer and vintage fabrics. Lilly*Blossom was formed in ...
My name is Helen Newton and I am based in Cheshire in the UK. Fabric is my passion and I love to create beautiful yet practical items from designer and vintage fabrics. Lilly*Blossom was formed in 2007 to share my enthusiasm for creating wonderful handmade possessions to be proud of.
The Lilly*Blossom collection of sewing and craft guides have been created with beginners in mind. Each one has easy to folllow step-by-step instructions in straight forward language, illustrated with lots of close up photographs.
My aim is to inspire you to create something beautiful and original. No advanced sewing experience is necessary to complete any these projects, just some basic sewing equipment, your favourite fabric and a keenness to have a go! See how easy it is to make a wonderful handmade gift for someone special.