Tinny is a dress pattern inspired by 1960s vintage children's fashion. With this mix and match pattern, you can design your own dress: just choose one of the 4 collars, 3 skirts and 2 sleeves which are included in the pattern, and sew your own retro or contemporary dress.
The detailed instructions will teach you how to insert a blind zipper (so much easier than you might think!), how to use piping, how to sew a collar with perfectly rounded edges, and much more.
The options are the following:
- collars: peter pan collar, butterfly collar, asymmetrical collar, open collar
- skirts: full circle skirt, pleated skirt, gathered skirt
- sleeves: tulip cuffs, notched cuffs
The patterns and instructions are in pdf-format, easy to print (on letter size or A4 paper) and to assemble. The 49 page file includes:
- easy-to-follow sewing instructions with full-color pictures of each step
- digitally drawn patterns for ages 1Y, 18M, 2Y, 3Y, 4Y, 5Y, 6Y, seam allowances included. All collar, skirt and sleeve options are included in the pattern.
- detailed information about printing and assembling the patterns, yardage needed, materials needed, and sizing
- cutting diagrams for quilting width and regular width fabric
- all measurements are provided in inches/yards and centimeters
All sizes of the pattern have been tested thoroughly by several testers.
Please read before you purchase:
- you are purchasing a pattern, not a finished dress
- right after payment, you will be able to download the pattern
- all patterns need to be cut out and assembled
- the patterns, instructions, and pictures are copyright protected
Hi, I'm An! I'm a mother to a lovely 3-year old girl, for whom I love to design and sew clothes. Recently, I started making patterns for different ages. The Bubble Dress and Tinny dress patterns are my first, but many more patterns are coming up. Visit my blog for more sewing inspiration: http://straight-grain.blogspot.com