The Paloma Top, Tunic & Dress

from Meg McElwee

Add your comment:

Oonagh on craftsy.com
Oonagh  May 8, 2013 9:05 AM

This is really cute, but I wish the designers would include a little extra width across the back of these longer tops to balance out the fullness in the side front!

twiggyann on craftsy.com
twiggyann  April 14, 2013 9:20 PM

I purchased this pattern and made the tunic which looked less than cute on me because I'm rather heavy. However, fellow heavy folks, fear not. Make the top instead of the tunic and it looks REALLY cute. I love it!

twiggyann on craftsy.com
twiggyann  April 18, 2013 11:13 PM

Ok I've worn this now with jeans and I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Texas Saucey on craftsy.com
Texas Saucey  June 18, 2013 10:40 AM

Being a fellow "fluffy" lady, I'm always interested in a flattering top for my 'Rubensque' figure. Is it just the length that made the difference? I think this would be a flattering top on just about any size, myself!

twiggyann on craftsy.com
twiggyann  June 21, 2013 10:49 AM

For me the length made all the difference. When it was longer it looked frumpy and like a tent. I have fallen in LOVE with this blouse when the length is about even with my hips. It camouflages my tummy. I wear it all the time!
(Sorry it took so long to respond, I just got notification of this question this morning)

chrisnrob1699557 on craftsy.com
chrisnrob1699557  July 8, 2013 10:50 AM

So you would not recommend this pattern for the dress version? That is what I wanted. I too am "fluffy" and also older and I thought it might work yet I have hesitated. Thanks for your feedback. Roberta

twiggyann on craftsy.com
twiggyann  November 8, 2013 8:24 PM

Wow, never got the notice of this comment. Sorry! I don't know if it would work as dress or not. Maybe since that would be longer than the tunic and sort of balance out it might. Do let us know.

mcconnl3 on craftsy.com
mcconnl3  June 29, 2013 6:22 PM

I just finished my first Paloma Top. I love it. So cute and comfortable. I'm a plus size 16 in RTW and made the XL. It fits fine, but I am going down to the LG for the next one. I highly recommend this top.

anitaps on craftsy.com
anitaps  May 28, 2012 11:54 AM

I love love love it.....

jaminarose on craftsy.com
jaminarose  June 28, 2012 3:03 AM

Looks sooooo comfortable;0

CindyF on craftsy.com
CindyF  August 5, 2012 4:28 AM

I purchased and made this top. It was perfect! Even though I was petrified of sewing knit on a regular sewing machine, the directions were very simple and clear. I will definitely use this pattern over and over. Thanks for a wonderful pattern!

The Paloma Top, Tunic & Dress Pattern