New UPDATED Symphony (former Waldorf) Girls Dress Pattern. Sewing PDF Clothing Children Patterns.
Sizes: 12 months - 12 years.
The Symphony Dress is a classic formal dress with many options to suit the occasion. It features a boutique silhouette with a fitted fully lined bodice and full gathered skirt with a ribbon that ties in the back.
Dress with red poppy flowers is the Classic Boutique design with simple lines and elegant ribbon accents. Back snaps closure. No skirt lining.
Dress with the lace features a lace and ribbon accent around the bottom of the bodice and a fully lined skirt. Back button closure.
Dress with the bows features a French collar, shoulder ruffles, bow accents, and a fully lined skirt. Back button closure.
Skill level: Intermediate
Sewing PDF Project includes:
- Sizing Chart.
- Finished Dress Length
- Sewing Terms
- Fabric amount and other supplies required
- Pattern layouts for directional and non-directional prints
- Instructions to assemble the pattern.
- Step-by-step sewing tutorial with detailed written instructions and clear, helpful photos for each step
- Computer generated pattern that is ready to print on standard size paper (all sizes are included).
You can use my patterns to make and sell actual garments.Patterns are not allowed to copy and resell.
All rights reserved.
No returns, No refunds.
This is a pattern, not an actual garment