PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Bubble dresses are easier to make than you think!
With this pattern, even confident beginners can make a bubble dress in just a few hours.
The dress is fully lined and can be made with or without a peter pan collar (included in pattern). The back closes with a single button.
The patterns and instructions are in pdf-format, easy to print (on letter size or A4 paper) and to assemble. The 29 page file includes:
- easy-to-follow sewing instructions with full-color pictures of each step
- digitally drawn patterns for ages 1Y, 18M, 2Y, 3Y, 4Y, 5Y, 6Y, seam allowance included
- detailed information about printing and assembling the patterns, yardage needed, materials needed, and sizing
- cutting diagrams for quilting width and regular width fabric
- all measurements are provided in inches/yards and centimeters
All sizes of the pattern have been tested thoroughly by several testers.
Please read before you purchase:
- you are purchasing a pattern, not a finished dress
- all patterns need to be cut out and assembled
- the patterns and instructions are copyright protected
Hi, I'm An! I'm a mother to two lovely daughters, for whom I love to design and sew clothes. Visit my blog for more sewing inspiration: http://www.straight-grain.com