Perfect for buttonhole and zip phobic's
So you're not ready to tackle zips and button holes? Don't worry we've created a special articulated pocket so all you need are a set of press fasteners to complete your shorts.
Slick sassy shorts
Move on from denim cut offs to these slick and sassy shorts which are the perfect answer to a summer of fun, festivals and frolics. With the pockets peaking through be playful - try a contrasting fabric to give your shorts a unique edge.
Print at home or Print at copyshop
You'll have the option to print this pattern at home or take it to be printed in a large format at a copy shop, with both file formats available when you purchase this pattern.
* Suits advanced beginners and above
* Instant downloadable pattern
* Print at home and print at copyshop versions
* Multi-size pattern in sizes 8-16 (XS - XL)
* Shorts finish at mid-thigh length and look great with a contrasting top stitched hem
* Clean style lines create a flattering shape to the shorts
* 2 Press fasteners on each hip complete the shorts
* 1.5cm seam allowance throughout
We create pdf sewing patterns which are clear and easy to follow allowing you to create flattering clothes in the latest shapes and styles with no headaches or hassle. They are released in ...
We create pdf sewing patterns which are clear and easy to follow allowing you to create flattering clothes in the latest shapes and styles with no headaches or hassle. They are released in Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter collection editions to keep you sewing stylishly all year round.
Sinbad and Sailor was started by Hannah Britten, a Londoner who has been sewing since high school. Frustrated that sewing patterns were orientated towards retro styles rather than the catwalk she set about making Sinbad and Sailor.