from Sofilantjes patterns
PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
This is a shirt every boy (or even girl) must have. It is fun, relaxed and cool! Depending on the print of the fabric, he can wear this to any occasion.The pattern is designed for knit fabrics. The collar is overlapping in the front.
You can even make this shirt for your skinny son. The pattern explains you how to lengthen both sleeves and bodice to make it the perfect shirt.
One more plus, it is beginner friendly. Not only is it easy to make, it also takes you about an hour to create it (depending on your sewing skills).
- sizes 12 months to 14 years (80 to 164).
- imperial (inch) and metric (cm) charts
- seam allowance is included.
- 12 page instructions with illustrations and pictures
- 16 page pattern
- the option to only print the size you need (Acrobat reader layered option)
- pattern layout
- fabric chart
- finished measurement chart
- total of 28 page PDF file
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to Sofilantjes@gmail.com or ask them on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/Sofilantjes
I design patterns for childrens clothing. I love to create easy to make patterns that still look great on your child. Being a mom myself i know how little time a day can have. So it's nice to have that pattern that gives a quick and easy sew and a fun result.