Simple to sew, creating flattering results.
The Magpie dress is a great sewing pattern for those short of time or beginning their adventure in dressmaking. With easy to follow instructions and clear diagrams you will be wearing your creation in no time.
Sewing without style compromise.
Inspired by the flowing Spring/Summer '12 Mulberry dresses the Magpie dress is your passport to catwalk style. The result - a unique and easy to wear dress which we're sure will become a firm wardrobe favorite.
Print at home or Print at copyshop
You'll have the option to print this pattern at home or take it to be printed in a large format at a copy shop, with both file formats available when you purchase this pattern.
* For beginner sewers and upwards
* Instant downloadable pattern
* Print at home and print at copyshop versions
* Flattering results for many shapes and sizes
* Multi-size pattern in sizes 8-16 / XS - XL
* Boat neck with kimono sleeves
* A-line shaping in the skirt, which falls just above your knee
* Waist belt loops, belt pattern not provided
* 1.5cm seam allowance throughout
We create pdf sewing patterns which are clear and easy to follow allowing you to create flattering clothes in the latest shapes and styles with no headaches or hassle. They are released in ...
We create pdf sewing patterns which are clear and easy to follow allowing you to create flattering clothes in the latest shapes and styles with no headaches or hassle. They are released in Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter collection editions to keep you sewing stylishly all year round.
Sinbad and Sailor was started by Hannah Britten, a Londoner who has been sewing since high school. Frustrated that sewing patterns were orientated towards retro styles rather than the catwalk she set about making Sinbad and Sailor.