The Little Kid Kimono Set is a free pattern in size 0-3 months only.
The top and trousers make an adorable set but can also be used as versatile separates, perfect for your own baby or to make for a gift. They are ideal as pyjamas.
The cosy kimono top features gently curving raglan sleeves, ribbon ties and contrast binding.
The teeny tiny trousers have a baggy, relaxed fit. A shirred waist provides comfort for a range of waist sizes while the bum panel on the back gives an chance to mix in contrast fabrics. With only a few seams to sew these are very quick to make.
* FREE download
* 34 page PDF document
* 10 pages of full size digitally drafted pattern pieces with seam allowance included
* Pieces can be printed in colour or black and white
* Prints on both Letter and A4 paper
* Detailed step by step instructions with full colour photos
* Includes lots of tips for sewing with knits
* Serger not required but tips included for those that own one
* Metric and imperial measurements included throughout
* For personal use only - please contact us if you want to sell garments made with this pattern
Hello! I'm Laura, the owner and designer of Titchy Threads. I am committed to producing high quality, easy to follow patterns that make sewing a joy. My passion is designing modern new styles for my ...
Hello! I'm Laura, the owner and designer of Titchy Threads. I am committed to producing high quality, easy to follow patterns that make sewing a joy. My passion is designing modern new styles for my two young boys who have brought out my creative side. I look forward to bringing you many more unisex patterns in the future.
I also write over at craftstorming.com, where you can see more of my sewing projects along with sewing tips and tutorials. I also love baking and have a few other hobbies so you'll find a few recipes and other crafts there too.