Hanami is a top and dress pattern with flutter sleeves. With this mix and match pattern, you can design your own garment.
The options are the following:
- a top or a dress
- tulip flutter sleeves, or regular flutter sleeves
- crossed back, or back with invisible zipper
- with or without slim peter pan collar
The detailed instructions will teach you how to insert a blind zipper (so much easier than you might think!), how to sew a collar with perfectly rounded edges, how to achieve perfectly spaced gathers, how to understitch a neck line, and more.
The patterns and instructions are in pdf-format, easy to print (on letter size or A4 paper) and to assemble. The 42 page file includes:
- easy-to-follow sewing instructions with full-color annotated pictures of each step
- digitally drawn patterns for ages 1Y, 18M, 2Y, 3Y, 4Y, 5Y, 6Y, 7Y, 8Y, 9Y, and 10Y, seam allowances included. All of the above mentioned options are included in the pattern.
- detailed information about printing and assembling the patterns, yardage needed, materials needed, and sizing
- cutting diagrams for quilting width and regular width fabric
- all measurements are provided in inches/yards and in centimeters
All sizes of the pattern have been tested thoroughly by almost 40 testers.
Please read before you purchase:
- you are purchasing a pattern, not a finished dress
- right after payment, you will be able to download the pattern
- all patterns need to be cut out and assembled
- the patterns, instructions, and pictures are copyright protected
Hi, I'm An! I'm a mother to two lovely daughters, for whom I love to design and sew clothes. Visit my blog for more sewing inspiration: http://www.straight-grain.com