Cute Top with Keyhole Neckline - 4 sizes

from gabycat

Add your comment:

jessicaem1120267 on craftsy.com
jessicaem1120267  May 24, 2013 1:27 PM

I'm having the same problem as the others. I can't get the 12 pages to print. I don't have the tile option, and I have no way to get it to print 12 pages. It prints only 1/12 of the pattern.

gabycat on craftsy.com
gabycat  May 31, 2013 9:34 AM

so sorry I've been absent! Today I had a notification that I had a comment, but I hadn't received any earlier notifications, so I'm just seeing this for the first time. Again my apologies.

To Print Out:
If you get only 1 big page, go to Print, then go to your print settings :

select PRINT AREA
-once you select this the printer will give you page options, but if not.....

-you may also have the option of manually moving the large page within the PRINT AREA window, this prints only what is showing in the window. For this option you would have to print one page at a time, because it is being adjusted manually.

page size 8.5" X 11",
also select DO NOT SCALE or Do Not fit to page,
*you might get a printer warning that parts might be cropped off, just press OK.

This will allow the the image to be printed in multiple pages in actual size.
Let me know if this works, if not, please tell me what your print options are and I can see if I can work around that.

Thanks!
Gaby

Joy Marie on craftsy.com
Joy Marie  September 20, 2012 4:04 PM

I have tried on THREE computers to download this pattern. I can only get one page of a very small pattern to come up.
Please advise. There should be 12 pages.

Joy Marie on craftsy.com
Joy Marie  September 21, 2012 9:58 AM

Helloooooooooooooooooo? Is anyone there? I would like to MAKE this pattern. How can I download it, please? I can only get one page to show up.

Joy Marie on craftsy.com
Joy Marie  November 18, 2012 7:03 AM

STILL WAITING for a reply. Can only get one page. How do I get 12 pages to print??????

tigergirl68 on craftsy.com
tigergirl68  January 19, 2013 0:00 AM

When I downloaded it I got one very big page.

gabycat on craftsy.com
gabycat  May 31, 2013 9:26 AM

To Print Out:
If you get only 1 big page, go to Print, then go to your print settings :

select TILE PAGES, (It is also called PRINT AREA or TILE PRINT)
-once you select this the printer will automatically adjust it
OR...
- (depending on your print settings)
you may also have the option of moving the large page within the PRINT AREA window, this prints only what is showing in the window. You can adjust it manually.

page size 8.5" X 11",
also select DO NOT SCALE or Do Not fit to page,

This will allow the the image to be printed in multiple pages in actual size.

Thanks!