Learn to make cute fabric tissue covers in three different styles! This project is a great way to use up leftover fabrics. The finished pouch will easily fit the little commercial tissue packages or you can fold up your own tissues to use.
This tutorial includes:
- Step-by-step instructions
- Options for 3 different variations
- Color photographs
- Supplies list
- Computer-drawn patterns, including seam allowance
Some of the feedback I have received for my tutorials:
- "I love it!! So easy to follow."
- "Lovely design with easy to follow instructions!"
- "Came out so nice. Was an easy pattern to follow. Thanks so much."
- "Thank you for the well-written and clearly illustrated pattern and tutorial."
You are welcome to sell items you make with this tutorial.