from Abbey Lane Patterns
PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Coupons are an essential part of our shopping today. Make this Coupon Organizer in just a few hours with my EASY! FUN! pattern that is designed to make shopping with coupons "easy as pie"
Make one for yourself or for that thrifty coupon user you know
*Color photo illustrated instructions
* Easy "flip through" expandable pockets to quickly locate coupons
* Open Easy back zippered pocket for bills and coins
* Eight (8) file tabs that can be printed on a printer OR you can use indelible ink pen to name the tabs anything you wish
* Front pocket for carrying list and pen
* Folded organizer measures 7 7/8" long by 4 1/4" wide, to accommodate long coupons.
Collectables and more https://www.etsy.com/shop/dingstobling
I have been sewing since I was a very young child, grandma use to let me thread buttons for her (oh those were the days) I was raised a Wisconsin farm girl, sewing was just "in the genes" If a "needle runs through it" I can do it!