Nina Handbag is a small to meddium size multipurpose handbag. Store, protect and carry your personal items. Use it for your kids as a lunch bag for school. Carry soem snaks for a day out. Use it to store and keep medicine and toilet paper in the car.
The PDF file includes:
- Pattern: fully scaled computer drafted pattern.
- Table of measurements: for the piece of the pocket which needs 2 simple rectangles and doesn't have a pattern.
- Instructions on how to assemble the pieces of the pattern.
- List of materials and yardage needed
- Table of final measurements.
- Instructions on how to cut the pieces.
- Tutorial: a step-by-step tutorial with easy and clear instructions and color photos.
READ BEFORE PURCHASE
- Please read carefully the description, you are purchasing a digital sewing pattern, not the finished product.
- PDF files with tutorial and pattern will arrive by e-mail (electronic mail), not through conventional mail.
You can use this tutorial to make bags for sell on handmade business. It is prohibited to copy or redistribute any part of this tutorial and pattern