Basic Skills Necessary:
- sewing the oval-shaped bottom to the bag body.
- basic sewing by hand and machine
- creating the shoulder strap
Easy, cute and comfy bag that you can make it all by yourself. This Drawstring Purse is the perfect everyday crossbody bag. It is another fun and cute little bag that you will like. It is easy to make with your own favorite fabrics and materials. The bag features the easy drawstring and adjustable strap.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Body: 9" (W) X 11 1/2" (H) X 3" (D) Strap: 44"
- 1/4 yard of Fabric A
- 1 1/2 yard of Fabric B
- 1/4 yard of Fabric C
- 1/4 yard of heavyweight fusible interfacing
- 1 1/2 yard of suede strip
- 20" long decorative cording (optional)
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- 2 lobster swivel clasps (size 1 1/2" x 1/2")
- 1 strap adjuster (size 1/2")
- 2 D-Ring (size 1/2")