Roomy body for daily essentials.
Lots of pockets will help you organizing your stuff neatly: deep front pocket; zippered exterior pocket on the back of the bag; two interior pockets.
The pattern includes full-size printable templates, detailed instructions with clear color pictures for each step and lots of tips to help you create your own bags.
You will learn:
-how to choose the right fabric and interfacing to make the perfect bag;
- how to sew the front pocket;
- how to sew a zippered pocket;
- how to install a magnetic snap;
- how to change the size/shape of the bag.
- instructions for printing and assembling the paper patterns;
- tips for working with quilted fabric;
- tips for making a durable bag with a professional finished look.
- instructions + tips - 30 pages with LOTS of PICTURES (it's not a complex pattern, just a detailed one!);
- full size templates for making the bag in 3 sizes: large tote bag, medium size (the original pattern) and a mini bag.
- list of fabric needed for the 2 additional sizes is included as well.
- size of all the pieces needed for the 2 additional sizes is also included (like interior pockets, zippered pocket, straps).
All the measurements are given in inches.
Online Interfacing Guide