from Geta Grama
ZIP Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Roomy body for daily essentials.
Lots of pockets will help you organizing your stuff neatly: deep front pocket; zippered exterior pocket on the back of the bag; two interior pockets.
The pattern includes full-size printable templates, detailed instructions with clear color pictures for each step and lots of tips to help you create your own bags.
You will learn:
-how to choose the right fabric and interfacing to make the perfect bag;
- how to sew the front pocket;
- how to sew a zippered pocket;
- how to install a magnetic snap;
- how to change the size/shape of the bag.
- instructions for printing and assembling the paper patterns;
- tips for working with quilted fabric;
- tips for making a durable bag with a professional finished look.
- instructions + tips - 30 pages with LOTS of PICTURES (it's not a complex pattern, just a detailed one!);
- full size templates for making the bag in 3 sizes: large tote bag, medium size (the original pattern) and a mini bag.
- list of fabric needed for the 2 additional sizes is included as well.
- size of all the pieces needed for the 2 additional sizes is also included (like interior pockets, zippered pocket, straps).
All the measurements are given in inches.
Online Interfacing Guide