Basic Skills Necessary:
- Applique--This pattern includes a bib and applique template. It provides instructions for how to assemble the bib, but does not include instructions for how to applique or embroider.
- Sewing straight and curved seams, back-stitching (and when to use) with a sewing machine. (Standard sewing skills)
- Experience with basic hand embroidery stitches to embroider any embellishments (as desired), as well as how to separate embroidery floss and thread a needle.
This gender neutral bib is great for baby's first trip to the sea! The strap is adjustable, making it appropriate even for older infants.
This template provides a guides for the sun, boat, water, and bib, as well as colored pictures showing how to assemble the bib. (Applique instructions are not provided). The bib template must be assembled together, but the bib template pieces are clearly labeled so that it is easy to do.
If you would like to sell bibs made from this template, you can, as long as you credit Snugglebug University for the design. (No mass production though please).
Because of the digital nature of this pattern I cannot offer refunds, but if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at snugglebuguniversity (at) gmail.com
- Basic sewing machine with regular presser foot.
- Needle and embroidery floss for embellishing the bib Iron and ironing board.
- Scissors for cutting fabric and for cutting paper.
- Fabric marker for marking designs for embroidery.
You Will Also Need:
- Lightweight fabric approximately 12 x 15 inches for big front and pieces for applique
- Approximately 12 x 15 inch piece of terry cloth for the bib back.
- Embroidery floss for hand embroidery
- Approximately 3 inch piece of Velcro fastener