Add your comment:

mo_vallej1678833 on craftsy.com
mo_vallej1678833  July 4, 2013 0:37 AM

This pattern looks like a blatant ripoff of the Katie Boston Bag by Sue Kim of ithinksew.com. That said, I wouldn't purchase it.

funny Rabbit on craftsy.com
funny Rabbit  July 28, 2013 1:55 AM

I was very sad when I read your comment. I never heard Katie Boston Bag by Sue Kim until right now. Thank you.

Brea Craig on craftsy.com
Brea Craig  August 21, 2013 11:06 PM

I looked at the Katie Boston Bag and there is no comparison. This bag looks like it is put together better and the finish is nicer. I am, however, concerned about the previous comments about the directions. Has this pattern been revised or revisited to correct the issues? I am very interested in purchasing this pattern, but would like to know if any corrections have been made. Thank you.

funny Rabbit on craftsy.com
funny Rabbit  September 10, 2013 2:57 AM

I'm so sorry to delay response... It has been revised to correct the issues. :)
Thank you so much for your comment.

Cynmrose on craftsy.com
Cynmrose  May 18, 2013 9:00 AM

I bought this and other patterns from this company and I also find them difficult to follow. All their patterns come with pattern pieces, a handful of pictures and no directions. Even the pattern pieces aren't labelled as to how to put them together.

funny Rabbit on craftsy.com
funny Rabbit  July 28, 2013 1:54 AM

I always pay attention to make pattern pieces and instructions. But I have to describe more clearly. Thank you so much for letting me know.

Bethry on craftsy.com
Bethry  April 21, 2013 2:57 PM

I'm finding this pattern a little hard to follow... The pattern indicated I should cut two batting pieces of the 'bag body' shape, but I can't find any steps that mention using them or sewing them in anywhere.

It appears that this pattern was originally created using the metric system and then converted (it lists both cm and inches) but many of the inch measurements are a little awkward (3/8, 6/8, etc.).

funny Rabbit on craftsy.com
funny Rabbit  July 28, 2013 2:05 AM

Thank you so much for letting me know about it. I added the step of using batting to this pattern. And, I need to study the U.S. inch method.
I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Boston Bag and Satchel Pattern