Add your comment:

Gostei muito!

joanne_ki561711 on craftsy.com
joanne_ki561711  April 27, 2012 9:30 AM

This is so cute.

Hover on craftsy.com
Hover  May 2, 2012 11:27 AM

Great for using lot's of fun fabrics..Love it!

De Anna on craftsy.com
De Anna  May 12, 2012 2:11 PM

I loved the design, but have spent two days trying to sew a small patch and had to finally give up. Any suggestions as to how to put the pieces together so that the points come together.

cardinal8711089 on craftsy.com
cardinal8711089  May 19, 2012 7:23 AM

Is the pattern labeled on which piece to sew in numeric order?

PieceByNumber on craftsy.com
PieceByNumber  July 12, 2012 1:39 AM

Hi - Yes, the pattern is clearly labelled to show how the pieces should be sewn together. If you have purchased the pattern and are having troubles sewing it together, please contact me directly via the email address shown at the bottom of the first page of the pattern. It's not really possible to give detailed advise via discussion comments. Thanks!

okiedee on craftsy.com
okiedee  August 12, 2012 8:06 AM

I want to buy this pattern ..to make a quilt for a new granddaughter expected in Sept. Is there a YouTube tutorial on how to make it?

JLB1982 on craftsy.com
JLB1982  August 16, 2012 2:20 PM

I don't know if there is a tutorial on making this specific design, but I am new to paper piecing and there are a ton of great tutorials on the technique on YouTube.

havenelea on craftsy.com
havenelea  August 12, 2012 4:55 PM

Wow, love this pattern. Will have to think of a person to give it too before beginning though.

Hyper G on craftsy.com
Hyper G  August 14, 2012 8:58 AM

Love this pattern and would love to make it for a granddaught, I have only done papaer pieced pattern once and realize it take extra time but do feel it is worth it. Will have to consider for a winter project.

JudyT PNW on craftsy.com
JudyT PNW  September 3, 2012 9:19 AM

I'm having a terrible time figuring this out and which number to put which color. I'll keep at it and if I can't manage, then I'll contact the designer. It's an adorable design and I really want to make it.

PieceByNumber on craftsy.com
PieceByNumber  September 3, 2012 0:20 PM

Hi Judy, Yes, please feel free to contact me! I suggest you start by planning your colors using the coloring page provided in the pattern. Then use that as a guide to place your fabrics when sewing the vertical strips. With this pattern, advance planning of the fabrics is KEY! Otherwise, if you just dive in, you can easily get confused as to what goes where :-)

Tessellating Fish Paper Pieced Quilt Pattern