Log Cabin Heart

from Sewhooked

Add your comment:

Sandraqz on craftsy.com
Sandraqz  March 12, 2014 2:32 AM

I love this pattern. I made it into a place mat for my kitchen table. It's just gorgeous and it cheers me up when I enter the room and see it on my table. Easy to put together. Thank you so much.

Joank318 on craftsy.com
Joank318  October 15, 2012 1:33 PM

I have made 6 of these to put on tee shirts for a breat cancer walk in 2 weeks. I did have a hard time connecting A to B as i have never really paper pieced before. However, i sewed onto a flannel panel for a "rag" edge and they look great. It is a surprise for my Survivor friend and I know she will love it. Thank you for sharing your pattern.

katili on craftsy.com
katili  February 11, 2013 3:04 PM

I had to rip out the seam and reconnect A to B a couple times before I finally got it quite right, you're not alone!

laverne on craftsy.com
laverne  Last response: March 7, 2012 5:39 AM

This is adorable. Thank you so much for sharing it! I've just gotten into paper piecing and love the fact that I can be ACCURATE with my seams. I'm going to pull out all my pinks and reds and see what I can do.

Jennifer O. on craftsy.com
Jennifer O.  March 7, 2012 7:21 AM

You are very welcome! I love designing and I love sharing. I hope you'll share a photo when you're done!

~Jennifer

Flora Dempsey on craftsy.com
Flora Dempsey  April 25, 2012 5:01 PM

Considering this for my daughters wedding. Just love the design. So much character.

Stevie52 on craftsy.com
Stevie52  March 8, 2012 7:24 AM

I. Am not sure about the A>B. Is it the heart two pieces?

momtomatt on craftsy.com
momtomatt  April 9, 2012 3:34 PM

It looks like one but sub-divided. You would sew the 4 pieces of "A" and then do part "B". When both pieces are done, you would sew "A" to B" to make one heart.

FranP on craftsy.com
FranP  April 15, 2012 10:34 AM

What a great little heart! totally says "home is where the heart is" to me. Thanks so much for sharing. I have a very special person in mind for a little table center.

Nannette on craftsy.com
Nannette  April 25, 2012 7:53 AM

I cannot do this without written instructions.
A novice does not know where to begin on this pattern.

Flora Dempsey on craftsy.com
Flora Dempsey  April 25, 2012 4:59 PM

I still consider myself a novice. I have completed three large throws and I am concidering this pattern for my next one. However, if I had not already made a log cabin quilt, I would save this one for the future. Good luck on your next project.

Killian on craftsy.com
Killian  April 25, 2012 10:26 AM

I just love this pattern. Think I'll try some batiks. I never seem to have enough time to do everything I dream of. Thanks for this one!

Margrit T. on craftsy.com
Margrit T.  April 27, 2012 4:21 AM

how do you print this pattern

Babsr67 on craftsy.com
Babsr67  May 25, 2012 3:46 PM

This looks fun! I'm going to try it in the Posh Pinks Quilting Quartet!

Babsr67 on craftsy.com
Babsr67  May 25, 2012 3:48 PM

[url]http://www.favoritefabric.com[/url]

veronika308 on craftsy.com
veronika308  August 21, 2012 8:50 PM

This was my first attempt at paper piecing. Absolutely fantastic! I followed your instructions on "sewhooked" and found it so easy. Now, I'm hooked :) Thank you very much.

Log Cabin Heart Pattern