Add your comment:

Malrene on craftsy.com
Malrene  January 25, 2014 3:19 PM

Just purchased this pattern and can't wait to try it! I've always loved optical illusion blocks but you've taken it to the next level. Congratulations!

dfblacke2161596 on craftsy.com
dfblacke2161596  October 8, 2013 1:43 PM

When you say this is for personal use, I assume you mean I could not sell a completed piece, even when acknowledging you as the designer. Is that correct?

PieceByNumber on craftsy.com
PieceByNumber  October 11, 2013 11:17 AM

Thanks for your question! I'm currently revising my pattern terms of use. If you're selling one or two items made with my patterns, I am fine with it and would appreciate being acknowledged as the designer. For mass production of any of my designs, however, a specific licensing agreement is required. If you'd like more information, please contact me via my website:
piecebynumber.com/contact/ Thanks!

mspepper on craftsy.com
mspepper  September 11, 2013 11:21 AM

I have this pattern, a little confused, but I know where I went astray... I will finish it. Love it so much.

PieceByNumber on craftsy.com
PieceByNumber  September 13, 2013 4:23 PM

So glad to hear that you figured things out and plan to finish your project! Do you have any feedback about making the instructions clearer? Feel free to contact me via my website contact page: http://piecebynumber.com/contact/

thank you!

scientificquilt on craftsy.com
scientificquilt  April 14, 2013 3:03 PM

I have downloaded this pattern after purchase, and I love it. I think the pattern is well written, has lots of options for sizing in both imperial and metric measurements, lots of pictures showing how to create the pattern, in addition to the alternate views. I have finished the top made in a rainbow fashion and am starting work on a second top with alternating color scheme. This was a great buy for a mathematical mind!

Bonnie Booy on craftsy.com
Bonnie Booy  March 10, 2013 11:28 AM

This is AWESOME!! I have to have it!!!

Dottie Barnett on craftsy.com
Dottie Barnett  April 9, 2013 6:40 PM

I paid for this but did not receive it.....
Dottie

PieceByNumber on craftsy.com
PieceByNumber  April 19, 2013 1:06 AM

Dear Dottie,

Patterns purchased on Craftsy are available to you immediately as a PDF download and nothing will be mailed to you.

You can find your patterns anytime:

Log into Craftsy with your email and password by clicking: www.craftsy.com/login
Click on "Your Account" on the top right of your screen
Click on "Pattern Library"
Click on "Download PDF" above the pattern you would like to save

If you have any problems with this, please contact help@craftsy.com. Thanks!

Hexadaisy - paper pieced quilt block Pattern