Beach Hut applique designs in PDF file format.
Please note you are getting a digital PDF template to make your own applique, and not buying a ready made fabric applique patch!
* Adobe Reader is available for free from www.adobe.com. The template prints onto A4 paper and Adobe Reader makes it quick and easy to make the template larger/smaller.
* See www.kipandfig.com for free 'how to applique' tutorials
* Use felt or fabric for larger parts of the design and for smaller details get creative by using fabric pens, beads, embroidery stitches, french knots or buttons. Use tulle or other translucent fabrics for the waves!
* Use the template for applique, to make a stencil and decorate clothes, laptop or phone cases, cushions, bags, lampshades, curtains, duvet covers, hats, placemats, napkins, bunting...the possibilities are endless!
* If you are a small business wanting to use one of our patterns to make items to sell please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a small business commercial license. Our licenses are affordable and you can build the cost into your pricing. Licenses are based on the quantity of items made, so please indicate how many (for example 25 retro flower garlands or 10 applique cushions).