Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic piecing, machine applique and binding
This is the last pattern in my seasonal patterns. A fun and simple quilt to make. This quilt will brighten up any dark winter day.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Assorted fabric scraps for applique, applique background and pieced blocks.
- 1/4 yard of fabric for inner border.
- 1/2 yard of fabric for outer border.
- 1/4 yard of fabric for binding
- 1 yard of fabric for backing
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- ric rac, buttons, embroidery floss