Two Christmas Table Runners

from 2strings

Add your comment:

crystalbluern on craftsy.com
crystalbluern  June 14, 2014 10:20 AM

Thank you for such a nice free pattern

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  June 14, 2014 10:27 AM

So glad you like it!

gloriaAC on craftsy.com
gloriaAC  October 18, 2013 1:40 PM

I really enjoy doing this table runner. However I am going to embroider something different in the middle. Looking forward to finishing it. Thanks!!

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  June 14, 2014 10:28 AM

I'd like to see what you've done with this. So much fun to change things around and make them your own.

Mangosara on craftsy.com
Mangosara  September 13, 2013 7:21 PM

...wheres the download button????

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  September 14, 2013 8:06 AM

The process for downloading take several steps. First, you have to add the pattern to your cart. That button is on the left side of the pattern page. On the next page you'll need to add the pattern to your pattern library. I think that button is on the bottom of the page. Then you'll need to go to your pattern library and from there you can download the pattern. Craftsy is being awfully slow this morning and that can also add to the confusion. If you are still having difficulty you should contact the help desk by email: help@Craftsy.com. The other option is to send me an email and I'll send the pattern directly to you in a reply email. My address: klee2strings@gmail.com

DeGramma on craftsy.com
DeGramma  December 11, 2012 9:23 PM

So happy to make these, just downloaded the pattern, thanks so much for providing it.

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  December 15, 2012 8:58 PM

I'm so glad you like the little table runners. Please let me know how they turn out & if the patterns need any tweaking. I'd love to see photos. :)

desna on craftsy.com
desna  December 6, 2012 4:02 AM

Woo Hoo very excited to make this... thanks again 2strings for sharing your wonderful pattern:)))

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  December 6, 2012 9:00 AM

So glad you like it well enough to make it. I'd love to see photos! This really flies together quickly! Don't forget to use 1/4" seams. I forgot to write that in the pattern.

SewSimpleDesign on craftsy.com
SewSimpleDesign  December 5, 2012 7:38 AM

I'm excited to try these! Just downloaded the pattern!! Thanks so much.

2strings on craftsy.com
2strings  December 5, 2012 8:03 AM

I forgot to mention the quilting basic - All seams are the standard scant 1/4 inch.

Two Christmas Table Runners Pattern