In this phase of life, the time I have for myself is mainly after I put my two young boys to bed. I absolutely love every step in making quilts! I have so much fun working on my projects late at ...
In this phase of life, the time I have for myself is mainly after I put my two young boys to bed. I absolutely love every step in making quilts! I have so much fun working on my projects late at night that I have officially become Nite Owl Quilting.
When I decided to start publishing my patterns, I committed to making them how I would want to buy them as a quilter. Nite Owl Quilting patterns are:
- Edited and tested by beginner and expert quilters
- Written for baby through king sizes for basic quilt patterns
- Printed with full size templates
- Professionally presented with great photography and graphic design
- Easy to follow with professionally made diagrams
- Store-ready with barcodes and item numbers
- Written with tips for choosing colors, color layout diagrams, and designed to have a great flow of color
I would love to see pictures of your completed Nite Owl Quilting projects! Happy sewing!
Simplify and highlight some of your favorite fabrics with a solid color in this great beginner quilt! I love the simplicity of choosing fabrics for this pattern. All you need is four great colors/prints, mix it with a solid, and a couple of borders fabrics!
I love how only a few fabrics become simply beautiful pieced together. My color layout diagram creates a beautifully balanced quilt every time!
The Simply Pieceful pattern can be made into five different quilt sizes - Baby, Twin, Full, Queen, and King. Choose one size that works for you, or make all five sizes!
Tips for choosing fabrics:
- Choose four contrasting colors in similar scale prints
- Non-directional fabrics work best
- Great design for using batik fabrics
- Sew up holiday fabrics with a solid for any season!