Basic Skills Necessary:
This is a fun easy runner that can easily be made in an afternoon! Make one start to finish in just a few hours!
I designed this PDF pattern to go along with the tutorial on my blog. The pattern gives measurements for making two sizes of funners.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Large Runner 10" x 50"
- Small Runner 10" x 30"
- Large Runner requires 1 yard backing
- Small Runner requires 1/2 yard backing
- Large Runner & Small runner require 1/4 yard binding
- Large and small runner require a variety of scraps at least 2 1/2" x 12"
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Large Runner requires 16" x 56" cotton batting
- Small Runner requires 16" x 36" cotton batting