I wanted to design something original for a large crib quilt. And white in a quilt just makes the colors pop. I feel this quilt would look great done in any color theme!
Check out some of my other patterns here...
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- The finished quilt size is 48" x 54" using 3" squares.
- Based on a 42" wide fabric.
- Variety of (at least 8 and up to 12) pink print fabrics - 1/3 yard of each Note: More variety ensures no two like fabrics will be next to each other in the quilt
- White fabric - 1.5 yards
- Binding fabric - 1/2 yard
- Backing fabric - enough to cover 54" x 60"
- Batting - enough to cover 54" x 60"
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Quality Thread in your choice of color. I used white thread for piecing and quilting.
- 1/4" presser foot with guide for no pin method
- Acrylic Ruler and Rotary Cutter
- Cardboard for making templates