Scattered Leaves

from Canuck Quilter Designs

Add your comment:

cmharris3950846 on craftsy.com
cmharris3950846  August 4, 2014 7:00 AM

Thank you for free pattern. Can't wait to try it. I love this block.

labcoris21550971 on craftsy.com
labcoris21550971  August 2, 2014 6:39 AM

Something wrong with link. Beautiful but won't download!

canuckquilter on craftsy.com
canuckquilter  August 2, 2014 0:51 PM

Thanks for your interest in my pattern. The Craftsy help centre can assist you with issues regarding downloading.

williesjo2290693 on craftsy.com
williesjo2290693  August 1, 2014 5:44 PM

I can not download it

MrsSharon on craftsy.com
MrsSharon  August 1, 2014 3:09 PM

I want to thank you for this pattern! Looking forward to making it.

canuckquilter on craftsy.com
canuckquilter  August 2, 2014 0:52 PM

You're welcome :) Enjoy!

deneale2311381 on craftsy.com
deneale2311381  June 20, 2014 7:38 AM

I have downloaded my pattern several times but I can't find where it downloaded to my computer. That is my problem. That is a beautiful quilt.

canuckquilter on craftsy.com
canuckquilter  June 20, 2014 8:07 AM

Search for a file named "Scattered Leaves.pdf". Not being familiar with your computer and browser, I can't say where your computer stored the downloaded file. Is there a "temp" or " downloads" folder perhaps? If you are asked whether to save or open the file when you download it, you could try choosing "open file". Once you are viewing the open pattern file you can save it in whichever folder you choose.

deneale2311381 on craftsy.com
deneale2311381  June 14, 2014 1:24 PM

After I downloaded my scattered leaves pattern I can't find where it downloaded to. I can't find my pattern.
Jerrie Peeler

canuckquilter on craftsy.com
canuckquilter  June 15, 2014 1:43 PM

Thanks for choosing my pattern. The Craftsy help center (www.craftsyhelp.com) can help you figure out what is happening when you download the file. In the meantime, don't worry. You haven't lost access to the pattern. It should still be in the "My patterns" section of your Craftsy home page for you to download and view whenever you need it.

deneale2311381 on craftsy.com
deneale2311381  June 20, 2014 7:39 AM

Do you know what file it goes to on my computer?

lorie mathis on craftsy.com
lorie mathis  October 4, 2013 1:38 AM

Okay I hope it's just me but is there a mistake in the pattern ? When it tells you to cut the sashing strips 2.5 x 9.5 I found I needed to cut them 2.5 x 10.5 to fit the block. Am I wrong. ?

canuckquilter on craftsy.com
canuckquilter  October 4, 2013 5:29 AM

The strips should be 2" x 6.5" and 2" x 9.5". I apologize for the error. The pattern was updated with the correction last week and you should have received an email from Craftsy about downloading the updated pattern.

quilts4ad812396 on craftsy.com
quilts4ad812396  September 25, 2013 10:08 AM

Why is page five printing in a foreign language??

canuckquilter on craftsy.com
canuckquilter  September 27, 2013 7:35 AM

I have no idea! I've just downloaded the pattern to see how it looks, and it's still in English...

jbetht on craftsy.com
jbetht  September 24, 2013 0:08 PM

Thanks for the free pattern! Can't wait to try it. Question: when the pattern says 14 fat quarters of fall print fabric, is it assumed it should be 14 different prints? Same question on the 11 fat quarters of green print. Thanks!

canuckquilter on craftsy.com
canuckquilter  September 27, 2013 7:32 AM

Yes, using different prints for each fat quarter will give you the scrappy look. I hope you enjoy making the quilt.

Sheryl Scissons on craftsy.com
Sheryl Scissons  September 22, 2013 1:23 PM

Love this pattern. I have for a long time. Fantastic colors, too!

Gayle MacLeod Farley Dominick on craftsy.com
Gayle MacLeod Farley Dominick  September 22, 2013 11:35 AM

I would love to make/sew the Scattered Leaves quilt BUT I don't see the directions for it anywhere?? Just what you need to make it...am I going blind?! HELP PLEASE

pjspony2091900 on craftsy.com
pjspony2091900  September 22, 2013 0:02 PM

On the right hand side, click where it says download pattern. You will then be asked to put it in your library. Click on that and then you can download if you have adobe reader installed on your computer.

canuckquilter on craftsy.com
canuckquilter  September 22, 2013 3:28 PM

Thank you pjspony2091900 for your directions! Gayle, I would love to see pictures of your version of the quilt when you make it.

cjwo774702 on craftsy.com
cjwo774702  September 22, 2013 9:36 PM

I do not see that on the right side. Please help more!

jbetht on craftsy.com
jbetht  September 24, 2013 0:09 PM

You have to add it to your shopping cart and then check out. The price will be 0 but you need to go through the steps to "buy" it. Then you'll have the option to go to your pattern library and download it.

Scattered Leaves Pattern