Add your comment:

Melissa Clarke on craftsy.com
Melissa Clarke  August 16, 2013 4:55 AM

Thank you for the pattern! I noticed there were no instructions for quilting the "sandwich" together. The pattern just goes from laying out the batting sandwich to sewing the binding.

dimples57 on craftsy.com
dimples57  August 15, 2013 9:17 PM

Thanks, it's so cute!!

womanwithstixs on craftsy.com
womanwithstixs  July 6, 2013 3:13 PM

****You need to put this pattern in your cart then check out. After you check out your pattern will be in your library to downloard.**** Hope this helps.

thepkl on craftsy.com
thepkl  July 5, 2013 9:16 PM

I was able to download the pattern instructions but the actual pattern came out to big. I guess I am not very computer literate as I cant figure out what to do to fix this. Can anyone help?

thepkl on craftsy.com
thepkl  July 5, 2013 9:40 PM

I figured it out, thanks

anna.gary1684925 on craftsy.com
anna.gary1684925  July 5, 2013 6:42 PM

This is great, thanks so much, it downloaded and printed great. I was even able to print the colored picture of the finished quilt.

quilter marie on craftsy.com
quilter marie  July 5, 2013 11:22 AM

I love this quilt but as others have stated, I cannot download the pattern. I am very diasppointed!

tajicat on craftsy.com
tajicat  December 12, 2013 0:23 AM

Cute! Thanks so much! :)

Lavada J Helton on craftsy.com
Lavada J Helton  April 5, 2012 4:04 PM

How do I download the pattern?

Beth Bedwell-Timms on craftsy.com
Beth Bedwell-Timms  July 5, 2013 9:27 AM

Very disappointed! Can't download!

elfinspir1453656 on craftsy.com
elfinspir1453656  July 5, 2013 8:44 AM

well, I can see what I'll be making this summer for my daughter: a veterinary student who also fosters dogs :D

Cindy Burnside on craftsy.com
Cindy Burnside  April 4, 2012 11:09 AM

How do I get the pattern on my screen so I can copy it?

PATTI L SABO on craftsy.com
PATTI L SABO  April 4, 2012 11:14 AM

I can't copy this free download. Help!

swart_mar601411 on craftsy.com
swart_mar601411  April 4, 2012 1:25 PM

I like this pattern, it download as a HUS file, but I cannot open it. I even tried to open it with Wilcom Truesizer, but the response I get is that it cannot open the file. I use Hus file because I have a Husqvarna embroidery Machine.

ght6782762760 on craftsy.com
ght6782762760  June 13, 2012 11:47 AM

Did you ever try the Buzz Tools Program? That is what I use for my Husqvarna Rose embroidery/sewing machine.

swart_mar601411 on craftsy.com
swart_mar601411  August 5, 2012 2:12 PM

Do not have Buzz Tool Program, but I do not think it will help, as the file download and saves as a HUS file. You cannot alter it.

dshoyd on craftsy.com
dshoyd  April 4, 2012 7:21 PM

I haven't been able to download either. Thought I was doing something wrong, but guess not since others are having the same problem. Really cute pattern and hope the download problem can be corrected for everyone to enjoy.

bleonard70@hotmail.com on craftsy.com
bleonard70@hotmail.com  April 5, 2012 7:26 AM

Can't download it either. It is a really cute pattern, too bad

GrannyH on craftsy.com
GrannyH  April 14, 2012 1:26 PM

Once the pattern downloads, rename it by adding .pdf to the filename. The download does not include the filename extension (.pdf) necessary for Adobe to recognize it as a .pdf file.

prncsswsp123663 on craftsy.com
prncsswsp123663  April 5, 2012 9:13 AM

I was able to download and open it using Adobe. Is there a way to get a copy of what the finished quilt looked like? The picture here is not included with the pattern and it would be helpful as a reference later. Thanks

SO Artsy on craftsy.com
SO Artsy  April 14, 2012 11:10 AM

Maybe you can right click on the picture, copy and then paste it into a Word Document, or onto your desktop in a folder and then print it out from there. I do this sometimes when I want a picture. Good luck.

katluvr99779 on craftsy.com
katluvr99779  April 15, 2012 8:27 PM

Copying it to Word won't work. I have no problems downloading the directions, but would like to print out a picture of the finished quilt.

aubnshell625138 on craftsy.com
aubnshell625138  April 16, 2012 1:34 PM

I right clicked on the actual picture and clicked print. Pricture was small, but it came out.

Zelda15 on craftsy.com
Zelda15  April 5, 2012 9:00 PM

I didn't have any problems downloading or getting the picture of the finished quilt to print. Try clicking on the photo of the quilt, to get the download for the instructions. Mine put it in the pattern cart. I just wanted to print pages 1 -4 first, because I wanted the pic of the dog and the pieces of the dog to print separately on separate sheets of paper. After that I went back to the photo of the finished quilt and highlighted just the pic of the quilt, then I right clicked and clicked on the "print" button in the pop up box, when my printer box opened up I checked the box that said "print selection" and whatever was highlighted printed. Hope this helps everyone.

dusty7565612057 on craftsy.com
dusty7565612057  April 7, 2012 10:12 PM

I AM GOING TO SAVE YOUR INFO . THIS WILL HELP ALOT

katluvr99779 on craftsy.com
katluvr99779  April 15, 2012 8:25 PM

That didn't work. I click print, the preview shows nothing. I don't want a thumbnail picture, can't see it.

dusty7565612057 on craftsy.com
dusty7565612057  April 7, 2012 10:09 PM

I HAVE NOT HAD TIME TO DOWNLOAD YET SO I AM NO HELP. SORRY

Retard on craftsy.com
Retard  April 9, 2012 8:37 AM

I couldn't get a copy of the pattern. Any ideas?

GrannyH on craftsy.com
GrannyH  April 14, 2012 1:25 PM

Retard on craftsy.com
Retard  April 9, 2012 9:18 AM

How can I get the patterns to print? This is very frustrating for me

aubnshell625138 on craftsy.com
aubnshell625138  April 16, 2012 1:37 PM

Download Adobe Reader first (the free version). After yo have Adobe the pattern should automatically come up in a pdf file when you try to download file.

PamelaQuilter on craftsy.com
PamelaQuilter  April 10, 2012 9:44 AM

I decided to try downloading this pattern and my computer gave me this message: application/force-download (1.0 MB) and asked me what program to use to open it. I clicked the box to select a program and I was able to choose adobe reader and it opened up, but it was a couple extra steps.

CakesDecorNMore on craftsy.com
CakesDecorNMore  April 11, 2012 11:37 AM

This worked for me as well, thanks so much for the tip.

gerwa on craftsy.com
gerwa  April 11, 2012 0:46 PM

I can print the instructions fine but not the pattern.Any suggestions?

jennwierz on craftsy.com
jennwierz  April 12, 2012 3:33 PM

Go to your print screen gerwa and adjust the page the pattern is on (pg 5) to fit the screen (or page). I had to do this to get it to print all on one page. Hope this helps!

BatikFreak on craftsy.com
BatikFreak  April 14, 2012 7:21 AM

Fit to page worked for me when printing.

Jmk456121312 on craftsy.com
Jmk456121312  April 14, 2012 1:01 PM

I downloaded one pattern sucessfully but not this one. Its in my pattern library but cant open it. ??????

GrannyH on craftsy.com
GrannyH  April 14, 2012 1:24 PM

GrannyH on craftsy.com
GrannyH  April 14, 2012 1:24 PM

MaisyDee on craftsy.com
MaisyDee  May 8, 2012 5:30 AM

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JennyCP on craftsy.com
JennyCP  June 13, 2012 9:55 AM

I wasn't able to download this pattern either. The other patterns are so easy to put in "My Library." Even clicking on the picture didn't help. Hopefully, this is something the website can fix.

WindyMD on craftsy.com
WindyMD  June 13, 2012 10:36 AM

Love this quilt and especially the colors. Found an easy way to print the pic. Go to "File" at top of screen. Click on "Mail contents of this page". Email it to yourself. After you open the email, you can print
it.

ght6782762760 on craftsy.com
ght6782762760  June 13, 2012 11:32 AM

How do I get the pattern on my screen so I can print it for a pattern to make the applique like the Sun Bonnet Sue patterns?

ght6782762760 on craftsy.com
ght6782762760  June 13, 2012 11:44 AM

I tried a cut and paste to a Word document but the design was so blurry it is impossible to make a paper pattern to follow. I wanted this pattern to make place mats for my table. My greatgrandchildren enjoy the different placemats I put out every month.

"Puppy Love" baby quilt Pattern