Basic Skills Necessary:
Who couldn't use a little more whimsy in their quilting life? Rows of spinning pinwheels will be a daily reminder to stop, daydream and enjoy the moment. We used Children at Play fabric by Sarah Jane, but bright primaries and soft pastels would work just as well.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Lap quilt - 54.5" x 63.5"
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- 1 1/4 yards (background)
- 3 - 1/4 yard (pinwheel blocks)
- 3 - 1/2 yard (pinwheel blocks)
- 1 1/4 yards (pinwheel blocks and outer border)
- 2 yards (pinwheel blocks, sashing, inner border and binding)
- 4 yards (backing)