Basic Skills Necessary:
Very large Queen or King sized quilt pattern. The directions for this pattern are very clear and makes sewing the middle 'knots' easier than they look. This quilt is dynamite using a large scale print and stripe.
Check out all my patterns on our website www.fabricaddict.net
- Large print for blocks (no directional prints): 2 1/4 yd
- Med print (background of middle section and outer setting triangles) 3 5/8 yd
- Large strips (gets cut up for borders and a strip down the middle of the backing): 3 1/4 yd
- Blue print (inner setting triangles): 1 1/4 yd
- tonal (for middle 'knots') 1 yd
- tonal (for middle 'knots'): 1 yd
- binding: 7/8 yd
You Will Also Need:
- backing 6 yds (uses part of the stripe from quilt top)
- batting 96" x 113"